Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:42:19 -0400
> From: Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>

>Someone today responded to me with a link to the Hill's company web
>site:
> http://www.hillspet.com/hillspet/products/scienceDiet/scienceDiet.hjsp
>is a contact us link. At the bottom of THAT page there are contact
>phone #'s
>
>I have been to that site several times. All they offer for contact is
>a phone number. There is NO address for an office or manufacturing
>plant of any kind.
>
>To me this is a scam company and I do not trust them one bit.

I think you are overreacting a bit. If you click on "Contact Us" at the
bottom of their home page (www.hillspet.com), you are taken to a page
with a fill-in form so you can send them an email directly from their
website. They even include fields for Date Code and SKU# or UPC in case
you have a concern about a specific product. Below that it states:

Contact Hill's By Phone:

If you would prefer to speak with us immediately and are located in
North America, call us at 1-800-445-5777 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CST,
Monday-Friday.

Contact Hill's By Mail:

Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc.
ATTN: Consumer Affairs
P.O. Box 148
Topeka, KS 66601-0148

I wouldn't say they are hiding from their customers. And they certainly
aren't a scam company.

-- Ken and Karen Galle
Birchtree Farm
Icelandic Sheep
http://birchtreefarm.com/weblog
"To hang between two thieves in the darkness
Love must believe you are worth it" - Nichole Nordeman
"In the arms of Your mercy I find rest
'cause You know just how far the east is from the west
 From one scarred hand to the other" - Casting Crowns