From:
Lisa Mancilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 17:09:19 -0800
Well, Miss Wiggles had her third follow up vet appointment today, and I'm
sorry to say that she is deteriorating very rapidly.  Her sever ear
infection isn't clearing up due to complications from the insulinoma.  She
is still on her medications but we probably won't have her two more months.
She also dropped weight again and is now 13oz.  She is too week for surgery.
At least I can say she has had a good life from the time Dayna accuired her
to now.  We are in the process of saying our long goodbyes now.  Poor poor
Miss Wiggles.

It has been the weirdest week, we've had several earthquakes, which was also
the night Tony attached himself to my face twice.  I have a very nice cut on
my face.  Matter of fact, David, Steve and I all have very nice cuts on our
faces from Tony.  While we were at the vet today Cleo attached herself to
Shiva face, which resulted in Shiva having a deep cut in the roof of her
mouth and in her nose.  Steve called the vet and rushed her in while we were
tending to Miss Wiggles.  I am sending the babies to the SunFerret Shelter
for disipline training.  I can't have my other girls spitting blood from
their mouths on a daily basis.  This is getting really bad with these
babies.  I am going to start research on the breeder of these ferrets.  I
suspect interbreeding.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Lisa Mancilla