From:
Vickie McKimmey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:36:46 -0500
The AFA has proceedings books available for sale through the office at
this time and through the website as soon as our webmistress can get the
info up there.  You can order with your credit card by calling the office
at 1-888- FERRET-1, by fax at 1-516-908-5215, or by sending a check (made
out to AFA) sent to AFA PMB 255 626-C Admiral Drive Annapolis, MD 21401.
Please include a note stating you want a proceedings book from the 2003
symposium.

Proceedings books are $25 and the supply is limited (< 100 copies ).

AFA did not do transcripts, video or audio tapes of the meeting since we
have done so at previous symposiums and no one ever inquired wanting them
afterwards.  I say at least 90% of the information is contained in the
proceedings book.

If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to contact me directly to
give Tara a call at the office.

Vickie