From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 06:51:14 -0400
Hi FML's

Marilyn here, and we have a ferret here who needs help.  Ferretwise has
posted about Lucky who is in need of some care.  We in New England have
had to pay terrible fuel bills for the winter, but will all have money
now that it is warmer.  Well, we would, but we are expecting snow showers
Tuesday night, I don't take the snow tires off until June.  Help will
be forth coming for Lucky, with the great auction Alicia will have, the
items look great, but I'd like to jump start the surgery.  A month is a
long time to wait when you hurt.

I was wondering if anyone out there had an extra dollar they were
not using?  Could you send it to Lucky at Ferretwise, P.O. Box 561,
Marlborough, NH 03455?  It is only a dollar.  I'm going to post my
dollar today, believe me, it is not much, but if you send yours too,
as a team, we can do it.  I fact, I'm going to ask the people at work
if they have an extra dollar.  Maybe I can tap into the change in the
ashtray.

Marilyn