From:
Jennie Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 10:30:03 -0400
There are two adorable ferrets for sale at the Feeder's Supply store (a
local pet store) in New Albany, Indiana which is close to Louisville,
Kentucky.  The owners of the ferrets could not raise them any longer
and are selling them, a two-story cage and all hammocks and toys for
only $100.  The ferrets are a very cute 3 year old light sable male and
a smaller 2 year old dark sable female.  Both are Marshall ferrets
(they have the tattoo in the ear) so they are already descented and
spayed/neutered.  If I didn't already have two ferrets (and two cats and
a dog) I would have taken these cute ones home with me in a second!  The
pet store is eager to see them go home with a great family.  Please
contact the store at (812) 944-0732.

Jennie Dyer