From:
Sarah DeVellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:33:03 -0400
Hello everyone!

Recently, 1 of our 4 ferts has been showing signs of respiratory
irritation (through coughing). We're trying everything we can to help
alleviate his distress by changing products we use.

We've changed our laundry detergent to a free and clear one, we're
purchasing an air purifier and have overhauled how we clean their cage.
They've all been to the vet recently for their check-ups and received
clean bills of health.

Currently, we use carefresh 'bedding' as their litter and we're looking
to make a change. There is dust but it's not a crazy amount...alas, I'm
looking for suggestions! We extremely dislike the marshalls 'ferret
litter' plastic-y pellets and our ferrets hate how their feet slip
around! We know pine, cedar, clays and chips are inappropriate.

What do you use that's ferret safe and actually works?

<3
Sarah
Lelu, Stoli, Oscar and Tessa