From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 13:24:22 -0800
Does anyone know anything about the medication vetoryl (trilostane) for
the treatment of adrenal gland disease?  I know that it is taking place
of lysodren, but didn't know if it was considered okay for ferrets, there
are no indications that it isn't that I've found.  It's not approved in
the US, so I have to order it from the UK.  My vet has several dogs on
the medication currently, and it is working well for all of them.
Wheelie had adrenal gland surgery about 2 years ago.  She's about 8 years
old now and we wanted to treat with medication vs.  surgery.  Any input
would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to e-mail me privately, as full
time work & full time school drastically impact my ability to read
through the FML very often.

Thanks in advance for any help.