From:
pat andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:20:10 -0400
>From: The Ferret Aid Society <[log in to unmask]>
>... he's the hardest fighter she's ever seen.  She told me it was anything
>but unethical and in fact, euthanising him because of his eye in her
>opinion was unethical....
>
>Last year, we thought Harley was going to loose his eye and I received
>tons of letters telling me to "put him down".  I can't tell you all how
>much that hurt me.  I hope you will all stand by us if he does loose his
>eye.  I just have to give him the chance.  Harley is my special little
>soldier who inspires me in everything I do.  Please keep him in your
>thoughts and prayers.

Dear Randy,

Of course you have my support in whatever you decide as long as you believe
it is the right thing to do.  I, too, know the signs of when I must say
goodby, but will fight like a wildcat to keep a pet alive that has a chance
and wants to take it.

Keep me informed of how things are going for dear, dear Harley!

Pat

Good luck with dear Harley.