Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 01:21:48 -0500
Hi Everyone, I am soooo happy to tell you all that my little sweet Yoshi
was running through the tunnels and playing with her brothers Pasha and
Chewie tonight.  I am sure that the crisis is not over yet and we will be
doing the meds for a bit longer but her little face and eyes are brighter
and she even got the bottle brush tail tonight.  A little dancing but not
"as usual" yet.  She is eating good and she has quit grinding her teeth.  I
will continue to give her the Carafate around the clock every 4 hours and
the Amoxy drops as the Vet prescribed.

Thanks to you all for the letters and all the helpful suggestions.  It was
MUCH appreciated.

Warm Regards, Victoria
Have a Moment? Take a Peek! Ferrets, Guinea Pigs, Cats and Rabbits, Oh
My!!!<http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Farm/2610/>

I hope to make people realize how totally helpless animals are, how
dependent on us, trusting as  a child must, that we will be kind and
take care of their needs...[They] are an obligation put on us, a
responsibility we have no right to neglect, nor to violate by cruelty."
James Herriot