Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:29:46 -0500
I loved (someone's) idea that Dr. Williams posts be assembled in one
place, and then appreciated Sukie's list of his most recent posts -

I am writing now to wholeheartedly second Risa's idea that distribution
of the assembled posts could used to raise $$$ for shelters.  Great idea!
I am not able to volunteer to do it - but i would love to get a copy when
they're available.

   ---
Also, umm, Randy, I read your list of the different faiths of people
associated with your shelter, and really appreciated the spirit in which
you wrote, but, well, it was a little funny to see "gay" included on the
list!

No, wait, i am NOT writing to bash gays, Randy, or religions, or anyone
or anything else.  Just, well, Jewish, Christian, Muslim, etc, those are
religions.  Gay of course isn't.  I think Randy was just saying he
appreciates the support all sorts in his work...

---
sharin