From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2007 00:35:43 -0700
I'm sobbing right now after reading this as this is something that
could so easily happen to any one of us. And I hate that you and he are
going through this. I lost a ferret years ago who got behind a cabinet
and was electrocuted in the back of the stove. Little Biscuit sounds
like him - always looking for trouble.

Sending hope and love your way and I hope this little guy makes it. He
sounds like he is very, very loved. Let him know a lot of people out
here are pulling for him. When something like this happens to one of
us - in a way it happens to all of us. We all feel your pain and cry
along with you.

((((HUGS))) and love,

Laura and the Ferretocious Four