From:
"Roberta \"Robin\" Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 2004 14:04:36 EDT
Jules

I agree with the post today, I am very luck to have a small pet store
chain (3 stores only) in my area and they are great with all animals.
They had 2 ferrets turned in to them (to sell for the owners who were
moving and could not take them).  When the owner found out that I wanted
them, but would not have the money for them till payday at the end of
the week, he put a sold sign on them since he knew that I already had
ferrets, I had gotten two from him already.  He even changed the food of
the babies he gets in when I told he that our vet (he uses the same vet I
do) had me to change to Totally Ferret.  Even though the ferret babies
are Marshals.  The kids that work for him part-time are great and always
call me "the ferret lady" when I go in the food and stuff.  All the
ferrets can be handled without worry.  It is wonderful to go to a store
where you know that people care about animals.

Robin and the gang of 9
missing Sprocket and Oreo