From:
List-Mary Ann Puccia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:22:16 EST
Dear Fellow FML's:

I am wondering if we might consider taking extremely continuos back and
forth posts (i.e., Amanda) to a private arena?  Just my thoughts but I
have to say while I naturally wish only the best for Amanda :) she sure
has some challenges to cope with.  My reason for joining this list was for
ferret info and sharing.  I think this string of posts have gone kinda
off subject and maybe persons wishing to can continue on this subject
privately?  Can we please stop the (current) Amanda postings?

Mary Ann

(with a really big heart but not all that much time.  Often we must
download our FML posts and I am respectfully requesting a cease to these
ongoing posts :) please)