From:
"Cindy C. Sooy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 1996 00:26:54 -0800
Someone wrote recently about wanting to get a ferret but they have a dog
that chases things.  I would recommend keeping the dog and the ferrets
separate.  I lost my first ferret to my dogs.  The woman at the pet store
told me that my dogs wouldn't bother him although they went after anything
that moved.  And I had no idea that they could squeeze under a door.  Well I
decided to keep the dogs in a separate room but the ferret crawled under the
door and the dogs killed him.  It's 11 years later but I still feel really
bad about it.

Cindy