From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:30:20 EST
Sorry about the delay in reply here.  No Alex, I/The Oracle was just
refering to your last post where you just simply "talked" to or made a
refererence to Big at the end of a post was all.  I'm sorry for confusing
you.  There was no reason for me beaning you on the head with a squeazie
prostrate other than I was reading the FML's, saw a couple of posts from
you ..... and you were there ...... and you were a good target!  Period!
I was being a smart alec, you were in front of me, and you are a great
sport ... so I beaned ya.

::with a lightening fast pitch, Scotts prostrate is hurled at you again
and hits you on the head::

BAM!  Gotcha again!  Boy this thing is great!  I love it.  It even
bounces back!  I won't dare let the ferrets get this treasure, no it's
all mine.  I dont know how you could part with them.

Just be glad that's all I did to you, Alex.  Poor Ela.  I said that she
couldn't handle her packages and that she didn't know what to do with
her bucks.  And Todd.  Yikes.  I told him that he was a plucking plucker!
Seems like I've targeted lots of people as of late.  Hmm.... yep, I
called some yahoo in Cali a stalker, reported that I pulled Sharon
Beardon out of the still more than once, nailed Sukie several times with
ancient remarks if memory serves me right.  Yah, I went pretty easy on ya.

We're all insane here.  You know that don't you?  We have grown men
plucking their ferrets, people laughing at their pet ferrets who play
with squeezie prostrates, people willing to buy footage of ferrets
bouncing around with balloons on couches, people debating on whether
Canadian or American beer is stronger (and heck yah, Lynda, yours is
stronger by the way), and we even have some little lady in the deep
southwest somewhere who thinks her ferrets are reading a playgirl in
their hammy.... its just insane.  I"m glad to see I'm not the only one
that has lost my mind here.  It shouldn't surprise you then that some
crazy housewife who lives in the hills of TN came online acting like an
Oracle, and wrote something that confusing about you.  Ferret people -
yes, be afraid of us all ... be very afraid.  We're a looney lot.

Wolfy