Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 20:50:30 +0100
My two boys have discovered something they like even more than their
digging box.  Today I had a hose out watering some plants and as I walked
past their pen with it they got really excited.  I sprayed a little into
the end of the pen where they weren't and they ran straight into the spray
and then chased it all over the pen until they were soaking!  I think they
were hot as they weather was really good today.  The down side is that
when I stopped, they went straight back into their digging box (of potting
compost) and ended up completely black!  Fortunately as they dried off the
compost fell out of their fur.  I think their bedding will need a wash now!!

Jane
Woozle and Hamish (the mucky but very happy fuzzies)