From:
sheena staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:33:29 -0800
>From:    "Ferrets First Shelter, TX" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Update on Calgary, Alberta Ferret Rescue

>If we need to fly this little one somewhere to a shelter or someplace where
>we *know* she will get good care and a wonderful home, I would like to use
>excess funds (if any) toward her airfare...

Why not send her out to our shelter?  B.C.  is a lot closer than Idaho, and
I believe the shipping costs are about $30.00 from Calgary to here for one
ferret.  It might be less traunatic for her if the shipping time is shorter.
I'd be happy to pay the shipping costs myself, if it can wait until May (I'm
paying off some rather large vet bills our shelter has incurred myself).
If I don't keep her myself, I have a number of foster homes lined up
specifically for aged, ill and infirm ferrets with experienced ferret
owners.

We'd be more than happy to take her - that's why we started rescuing :)
We've got one of the top ferret vets in B.C. and surrounding provinces
here too.

You can call me at 604-299-0255 or e-mail me [log in to unmask]  We can
guarantee her a good home - we've never had a problem finding one before.

Sheena
Wherret Ferrets Halfway House
Ferret Association of Greater Vancouver
working with the Ferrets and Friends Club and Rescue