From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:06:23 -0700
This is a very difficult e-mail to compose.

One of the ferrets I had adopted out has become lost in Lexington.  He is
a handsome silver blaze with one black spot on his nose.  His name is
Sterling.  His family and even a caring ferret couple from the area have
been looking for him since 9:00 last night.

They have placed a cage and boxes out for him with food, water, yogies
and bedding - trying to attract him.  They are searching with squeaky
toys.  Animal control and the Humane Society have been called and notices
have been posted.

If anyone hears of this ferret, please contact me immediately.  And if
you're so inclined, please ask God and the angels to help little Sterling
to find his way home.

Thank You,

Jerri Carel
The Ferret Haven