From:
HelenT7639 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 23:49:07 EDT
Hi, I hope you don't think I'm being paranoid but just wanted to run
something by you to see if its only me.  BTW, I'm Annies mom.

I read the note in yesterdays listing, I beleive, from someone willing to
take any ferrets that you might want to give up.  I don't know this person
and maybe everything is OK about it, but 2 days ago I was on the net looking
at some of the ferret web pages, can't tell you which one they are all good,
but while I was in the web page a message appeared on the screen asking me
if I owned ferrets.  I responded yes I did and went on reading the web page.
Then another note came on the screen asking if I knew where they could get
some ferrets.  This started to sound a little strange so I said I would
check and asked them to e-mail me, which I supplied my address and I would
get back to them.  I have adopted in the past and know a shelter that has
about 4 looking for good homes but did not give out the info.  I have not
heard from the mystery person as of yet.  Am I paranoid?

BTW I have been able to intigrate one of the new ferrets in with my own
group.  It only took a week so I feel a lot better that I make the progress.
I just hate braking up the fighting all the time but it was worth it.  I
only have the 2 girls to go and then I won't have to have separate play
times.  Three is a bit much.

Hugs and kissies to all

Mom of Annie, Sophia, Franklin, Katie, Sidney, & Ms. Parker and the 2 birds
Sara and Mollie