Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 17:03:54 -0500
I am so sorry for wat you are going though with Simba, unfortunately
you haven't missed anything. We went though the same thing with our
Mitch a few weeks ago, and even though he wasn't ready to leave, we had
to think of his welfare and help him over the Bridge. It's about what's
weighing what's best for them in the long run and keeping any suffering
down to a bare minimum...and if they can't pee it is extremely painful.
Something you might try is cranberry fruit powder. It'll help a bit
with the sludge and may keep him cleared for a bit, but the conclusion
is forgone and he will block again. You need to dig very deeply and
decide in our heart what is right and fair for Simba.

My thoughts prayers and support are with you and Simba whatever you
decide.

Sandy R.