From:
TwoSpooky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 03:05:15 -0500
Well, I just had to let everybody in on this little funny.  I remembered
reading on the list somewhere about the roving bands of ferrets who
reportedly have been killing cows in California.  *snicker* *giggle* I am
sorry to report that I've finally seen it with my own eyes!  I have these
slippers with cow heads on them (y'know, like bunny slippers); they even
moo.  Well, Xena has taken to beating them into submission and carting them
off to her hidey-hole.  Especially if they moo at her.

My own little Xena, a cow-killer!!

*GIGGLE*

-Tasha, Belinda, the ferret patrol, and the kitty brigade