From:
Bruce Williams DVM <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1993 10:59:42 -0500
To Effie Marie Hines:

        My sympathies on your loss.  All of us on the FML know and appreciate
how much you and Loki went through.  I am sorry that the interferon did not
prove successful in the end result.

        Loki is gone, perhaps, but not forgotten.  Not by me, and not by the
hundreds of others who monitored his story.  Be comforted in the fact that you
went to all lengths for him, and serve as a model for the rest of us for
strength and grace in a time of tremendous difficulty.

Bruce Williams