From:
Georgette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 1995 20:08:13 EST
To the person who suggested using the rubber door stops to ferret-proof my
sliding closet doors - I COULD JUST KISS YOU!!!!! It works *beautifully* and
I think my sanity will eventually return! I was getting tired of stopping one
of the bums as they were pulling the door aside or dragging them out of the
closet or hunting for the shoe they've managed to kidnap every ten minutes!!
They all tried to do their usual trick and Nik got so frustrated he just
hissed like a mad man!! Especially when I did my little triumph dance! Big
raspberry guys - so there!

Now all I have to do is keep Nik from drinking out of the kitchen sink where
the dishes are soaking - YUCK!!!!!!!!

Thanks again - George the less insane!

Nik the Man I'm Ticked!
Gushi the Sigh! You Take Away all our Fun!
Buster the Oh Well I'll Just Jump Around Like a Spaz!
Geisha the I'm Gonna Chew Your Ankles Off!!