Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 11:23:29 -0400
It is a period of Civil War Dancing. Rebel spaceships striking from
a secret Hidey Hole have won their first victory against the evil
Galactic Empire.

During the battle, rebel spies managed to steal secret plans to the
Empire's ultimate weapon, the Death Star, an armored space station
with enough power to destroy the entire business.

Pursued by the Empire's sinister agents, Princess Leia races home
aboard her starship, custodian of the stolen plans that can save
the ferrets and restore freedom to the Galaxy..

We would like to invite you to join us for Mongo Skywalker's
Intergalactic Ferret Frolic

Sat, Sept. 19th
1:00am-4:00pm

MaFF's annual fall frolic in Easton, MA (link to more information,
directions, etc.)
http://www.maferrets.org/events/spaceferrets.html

We will be gathering at The Cantina located at Mos Eisley SpacePort
(commonly known as Easton, MA, Earth) for a rally with games (Strongest
Jedi Ferret, Starfighter Race, and Death Star Maze), raffles, out-of-
this-galaxy food, and Interstellar Vendors.

If you live in the New England area, please feel free to download a
copy of our poster and place it where it can be seen by other Jedi
Ferret Warriors wishing to attend this event. Any questions can be
sent to [log in to unmask]

Phyllis Spy
President, MaFF