From:
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 06:45:57 -0400
On occasion on here I read about complaints of people selling stuffed
ferrets or pelts.

Ferrets are not raised for their pelts or to be stuffed  THey are pets,
mine are like family and I love them to death.  Yet, they are animals.
I have thought to have a deceased fert stuffed but chose to commit to
the earth.  Yet if someone wanted one that died naturally to be stuffed,
that is fine with me.  THe pelt may be distasteful, but again these are
animals and this is not an unreasonable event.

Flame as you will, but this is how I feel.  I would not buy a stuffed
fert nor a pelt from anyone but this is the choice of the owner, not
mine.  Is mine to not do business and is all I can do and all I should
do.  Is part of our freedom among other American rights no individual
should remove from another.  To do so is to reduce your behavior to a
level some Middle East people maintain, don't go there.

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, and Kodo