From:
lisette lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 21:43:56 -0400
For some reason, when I am hunting for a meat cutter-upper that wacks and
slices and draws in the meat--I cant think of its specific complex
scientific name: The Meat Grinder.  I just blank out .  I try to explain
this thing, and then say I want it to grind chicken bones for my ferrets,
and that if it werent for Bob C.  I would never be in this mysterious
electronic pulsating, gyrating gyzmo contraptions department [alias kitchen
wares].  I get shown these huge machines that attach to the meat pulverizer
do-hickey, for $300. and have to ask you guys: Where do I get a small
simple idiot proof meat grinder to grind up the chicken bones???

Do I also have to have a huge machine that then takes the meat from the
meat grinder???  If I grind up a liver or heart will I be an organ
grinder???

Help!  These sales people are making a monkey out of me!!!

Your handy dandy ferret lover willing to actually maybe cook if it for my
beloved babes recovering too slowly from surgery

Lisette