Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 21:48:19 -0800
Hey everyone!

While doing my annual "end of the year" cleaning, I stumbled across a $50
voucher for Frontier Airlines that I am not going to use prior to its
expiration date and would hate to see it go to waste.  SO if anyone can
put this to good use, I will mail it to you ASAP for FREE.  .

It must be applied toward a ticket purchase by 1-15-06, is is totally
transferrable to ANYONE, and doesn't require any ID to transfer.  (I can
send a scanned photo copy as an attachment to anyone so they can see it
for verification or confirm it with a travel agent).

EMAIL: [log in to unmask] for FREE $50 airline ticket voucher on
Frontier Airlines (must be used by 1-15-06)

Jennifer and the dynamic duo, Sasha & Snowball  :-)