From:
cambrey willhelm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:39:41 -0800
Hey everyone,

I just got into FML because of the great KIM SCHILLING...l0l.

I was just wondering if there is anything anybody could do to show my
mom how great ferrets could be? All she talks about is "Oh they smell
too much!"....It's getting annoying. I fell in love with ferrets since
the 3rd grade. When my school brought one to tell about this new
shelter in tomball. The ferret had only 3 legs. They named her "Ferret
Faucet" and she had been found on the side of a road. Poor little
fella....

Anywayz, another question I had been wondering is if anyone had a
shelter or has a ferret near where I live. I live around Richmond, Tx.
So if you can give me a shout-out at 832-595-4164. My name is Cambrey
so give me a call. Also, please help me out with this ferret/mom
battle. All I want is a sweet ferret and the only thing I've ever got
is those stinky little fuzzballs at Petco.

Thank You!

Cambrey