From:
Duane Watts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:38:18 -0500
I haven't posted here for a very long time however I was stunned to see
this taxidermy web-site advertising stuffed pet ferrets. I wonder how
long it will be before they start offering children? I find it to be an
outrage that anyone would want to have a "DEAD PET' sitting on their
bookcase, lamp stand,or even a centrepiece for their dinning room
table. We as a human race claim to have risen above the barbarism of
our past but the vernier of civilisation we have taken upon ourselves
is yet quite thin.

I will never understand the need that some people have to display dead
animals in their house for friends and family to look at. "Oh, I see
you have a new ferret, mine actually moves on its own.

DW