From:
Melinde Marija MacDiarmid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 1996 20:21:01 -0700
Gosh reading all this illness is really spooky.  I am only about 8 mths old.
I have all my hair and only have had a sick tummy when my mom gave me a
piece of orange or a raisin.  I heard the vet tell my mom to put me outside
in the sun, since the sunshine prevents hair loss.

I am excited that my mom read about the tubing, it looks like I'll get to
have some this week-end.  oh boy oh boy.  More fun

My mom can't keep me out of plant containers with large plants.  She used a
big circular plastic neck collar in one plant and that works, but she thinks
she would like to have more ideas.  Any neat snacks that you can put in the
FML to give my mom ideas I would really appreciate it with my whole tummy.

I will wish all my fuzzie friends a speedy recovery.  Oh yeah, by the way
when I flat ferret (my mom calls it melt down) I'm not sick, I just am
either in trouble, regrouping or just trying to get my mom to feel sorry for
me.  Have a wonderful day.  Bye GiGi #:-)>