From:
Rosie Maronese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 16:23:16 -0800
Hi Evweybudy:

My names is Maxine, my brother Maxi who wrote a letter to Jerimiah
yesterday and my other brother Buddy and my sister Booger are new to the
FML.  Actualy since August 2000, but mommy always lurks and has never
posted to da FML, soooo we are.

I just wants evweybudy to knows that it's my biwthdey today (Mar.9), I
ams 4 yrs. old.  I thinks there is going to be a party for me because
evwey time I comes back into da main room to plays, evweybudy stops
talking.  I sure hopes there will be a party, I love cakes and parties,
but it will have to be after 4:00 pm when my daddy gets home from work.

Froms da Biwthdey Girl,
Maxine