Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:00:58 -0700
My sweet Eddie passed in my arms Wednesday night.  I was a wreck all day
at work.  Dreadful psychic tugs that made me physically ill (worn out ,
unable to concentrate)) .  My blood pressure actually dropped from 120 to
92.  I knew Eddie was calling to me, that he didn't have much time left.
I tried all day to shake those horrible vibes but gave in after lunch.  I
thank God that I have a boss who understands these things.  I flew home
at 1:30 and spent the rest of the day/night with him in my arms.  He didn
not want me out of his sight for one second, kind of like the day I told
him I was making him a special bed.  When he couldn't see me from the
living room he would pull himself to where he could see me sitting at the
sewing machine as I gave him updates.  "Almost Ed.  It's almost done."  I
will never forget how he watched my every move.  He slept in that bed,...
and only that bed for the rest of his days.  He loved it and when we went
out, the bed went with him.

We had both fallen asleep on the couch Wednesday and I awoke sharply at
10:38 unsure whether I was dreaming or awake, feeling the last rise and
fall of his chest beneath my hand.  Or was he telling me that this was
the last one.  I don't know.  It's kind of foggy.  When I snapped out of
it though, I found that his head had fallen back....he was gone.  Making
the phone calls to friends was similar to those you make for a human.

Eddie was such a trooper, right up until the very end.  He was my
constant companion as I healed from my surgery and he struggled to put on
weight.  I will never forget what a clown he was and how he would come
charging around the corner from the ferret room, rolling and dancing into
the living room and then stopping dead center as if the living room were
his stage, landing on all fours in front of the coffee table.  He would
then stare directly at me calling silently saying "Ta Da!".  What a
wonderful ferret.  He is survived by his buddy Peanut and all of the
other furkids.  I love you Ed.  Please don't ever feel like you were a
burden, not for one minute.  There is such a gap now that he is gone.
Lots of kids to love, but none quite like Ed.

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic