From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Sep 2009 19:02:39 -0400
Wow! You guys came up with 24 more colors of blue as possible names for
Cyan's 6 kits! Three names have been added the list: Azure, Cobalt and
Turquoise.

The full list of names to vote on is:
Teal, Aqua, Baby, Powder, Sky, Navy, Marine, Sapphire, Denim, Indigo,
Azure, Cobalt and Turquoise.

Remember, you have to donate to vote, but any donation amount earns
you the right to vote for up to 6 names. Four randomly donors will win
prizes: a 20" stuffed black-footed ferret and 3 8x10 color bff photos.

To make a tax deductible donation, please send a check made out to
"Smithsonian Institution" with "black-footed ferret program" in the
notes field and send to me at:
Linda Iroff, 46180 Butternut Ridge Road, Oberlin OH 44074.
Make sure to include a note with which names you want to vote for!

If you want to make a donation via Paypal, please send to
[log in to unmask] . Again, please note which name(s) you want to
vote for. These amounts will NOT be tax deductible as I am not a 501c3
charity! I will make an accounting of all funds sent to my paypal
account available on request (with names redacted) at the end of the
donation period, and the total amount will be sent to the Smithsonian
along with any checks.

The deadline for me to RECEIVE donations is Saturday, September 26.

Linda