From:
Mary McCarty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:35:38 -0700
>answer to every one of those questions is a big, fat, no. So why did
>we spend over half an hour in Target's tiny toy section?

I can say the same thing for Ikea's toy/kids section :) I dropped $95
on the ferrets this past Saturday on things they just HAD to have (no
they aren't spoiled or anything)!

The big tent - "look how huge it is - a couple 4 year olds could sleep
comfortably in here. The ferrets are gonna love it!"

The matching tube (at least 12" in diameter and about 10 - 15 feet
long) "....hey, check it out, only $17.99! The kids will have a ball
in there"

The sheepskin throw - "how soft! Great for pictures and for taking a
nap"

The large turquoise fake fur throw "another perfect picture taking
background, especially for the sables"

The cat sized tent - "how adorable and only $6.99! What a steal"

And numerous other little things that they just HAD to have....like
the stuffed Ikea ferret :)

It's a fun place, I highly recommend it.

Mary

Novel Beginnings Ferretry
http://www.geocities.com/novelbeginnings/