Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 15:03:12 -0400
I have heard SOOOO much in the past week about Marshall Farms and their
"mill" of bad offspring, and I have also heard sooo much this week about
how the distemper vaccination can be so deadly and the importance of
pre-med Benadryl and staying with the vet for an additional 20-60 minutes
to watch for reactions.

I JUST WANT TO SAY:
I have two new MF ferrets, never a complaint from me.

I also took them in for rabies and distemper last night and had no pre-med
and did not stay extra time as recommended by my vet.  Now I worried the
ENTIRE time I was at the vet and was awake every 2 hours that night,
watching my babies.  I think you guys made this such a hype and I wanted
to give you my input.  I had a WONDERFUL experience.

Thank you for letting me speak.