From:
Todd Trulock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 10:05:58 -0400
I may have missed some posts, but reference the Verizon commercial.  I
was out of town this week, it was about 11 pm, I was chilling out and
there it was.  I sat up straight in the bed thinking "oh my goodness, a
cute little "innocent" fuzzy face." He and this guy are having a stare
down.  The guy sticks his tongue out at the fuzzy, the fuzzy gets this
funny look, then all of the sudden, the cute little fuzzy face latches on
to this guys tongue.  My first thought was, that this didn't paint such a
positive picture of our cherished little fuzzy friends.  However, that
moment passed quickly and soon I found myself laughing hysterically.  The
guy frantically was running around the house trying to detach the fuzzy
from his face.  When the guy came running out of the house with the fuzzy
still attached to his tongue it was almost too much!  I think just about
anyone who loves these animals will think the commercial is rather
amusing.  Maybe it will keep anyone who shouldn't be a ferret parent from
getting one since they may not understand our friends.  Reverse
psychology?  Who's to tell.  The lesson here is don't stick your tongue
out at your fuzzy friends, they have feelings to and it may tick them
off!

The best to all,
Shelley and her fuzzy four