From:
Tracy Lusher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 10:52:38 -0500
Hi all!

I am looking for a vet in Wichita, KS that is willing to do Adrenal
Surgeries.  I have been using Dr. Larry Snyder in Topeka - who is a
wonderful vet and surgeon.  I have witnessed his surgeries and stand in
awe of his work.

It's a bit far to drive and I have to take a day off of work to see him,
so I am trying to find another good vet closer to home.  Our current vet
is very good, but leary of doing surgeries.

You are welcome to email me privately or post on the board.  Any and all
suggestions are welcome!

Happy Thanksgiving to all -

Tracy, the 11 knuckleheads, the two bratcats and the dog named Cricket.
Missing Elbie, Dozer, Nikita and Smeagal