From:
kristen herzog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 1996 11:08:59 EST
Just picked up a great harness at the local pet shop that seems to work
wonders!  It's a fabric, reinforced harness - your basic h-shape.  Instead
of buckles and such, it has these very strong velcro closures!  I was
worried a bit about the ferret pulling out, but I walked poor little Monkey
around the house for a bit to test it and no problems!  SOOOOO much easier
than wrestling with all four of my squirmy animals trying to get buckles
fastened!  I'll have to stop at home and try and remember the brand, but
keep an eye out for them!

                - Kristen

Monkey - Do I HAVE to keep walking around the house?  How
        humiliating...
Nesta - haa ha haaaa hee eeh heeeeee dook dook dook you look so silly!
Roo - I'm a tough cick with a blue bandana harness!  Look out world!
Cassidy - *yawn*  walk?  can I sleep in the warm grass instead?

Kristen Herzog
These are my opinions. Promise.