From:
K Hindall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:58:23 -0400
Milo is going to need post-op care and physical therapy, so the little
guy is going to continue to eat money for some time to come.  Like all
shelters, the Lakeside Ferret Farm is strapped for cash, so any donations
you would care to make to them would be appreciated.

If you had trouble donating the first time, it is, as the moderator
of FML pointed out, because I was daft enough to leave the "r" out of
"earthlink": [log in to unmask] is the correct address.

Thanks again for all the support for my favorite ferret!