From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2014 22:53:43 -0700
Hello Everyone,

I thought I would pass this on since it seems like a good time to get
some recognition for our ferret veterinarians and a good time to submit
those who are doing health research to benefit our little ones.

Website:
http://www.americasfavoriteveterinarian.org

http://www.americasfavoriteveterinarian.org/contest-rules-faqs/

Nominate:
http://www.americasfavoriteveterinarian.org/forms/nominate/

Prizes:
The Finalist Selected as America’s Favorite Veterinarian Will Receive:
A $500 Cash Prize, Trip to the 2015 AVMA Convention in Boston, A Year
Feature on the AVMF Website and A Community Celebration at their Clinic
for Staff and Clients
The Nominating Entrant of the Winner Will Receive:
An Animal Lover’s Gift Pack Containing an Array of Treats and Goodies.

Details:
1ST Round— Determination of Finalists

Between June 9, 2014 and July 14, 2014, all eligible Entries submitted
during the nomination period will be evaluated by a committee of judges
comprising staff and board members from the American Veterinary Medical
Foundation (AVMF).

2ND Round— Determination of Winner - Will be by popular vote

It would be great if a ferret veterinarian was the 2014 America's
Favorite Vet so go submit yours and then let's all support them in
the voting if they are selected as a finalist.

Sharon