From:
susie riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:07:56 -0800
Very Important. Please Read, Do what u can, donate what u can, items
for raffle or straight to shelter. pass this along to EVERYONE and
business u know, it will be u.s wide and also go out to uk and
australia and other places in the world. we need lots of items! please
pass that letter around, print it out, put it up on bulletin board at
work in breakroom if ur allowed to, etc.

Attention: WeezleWings Ferret Sanctuary has met with an economic low
this year and is badly in need of donations so we are going to have a
raffle for quite a few items at the end of january or the beginning of
february(depending on when all the donations have arrived to give
everyone a fair chance). we are trying to raise money for veterinary
services (surgeries,testing, ultrasounds,implants) and supplies (food,
medication, a plethera of things that shelter moms use for their
rescues to keep them healthy and happy and adoptable). we are looking
for anyone who would like to donate items, services, gift certificates,
etc. to make this auction a little larger and more of a success.
we will gladly accept anything that we could raffle off, gift
certificates, ferret items, cat items, dog items, household items,
non-ferret items, jewelry, artwork,collectables, Avon, Tupperware,
Power tools, ....anything that might be of value to someone.

Featured in the raffle will be 6 signed prints by none other than
Jasmine Becket-Griffith and her husband Matt. Handmade lovelies are
more than welcome and usually are the most coveted from what i hear
about these raffles (this is my first).

Attention: Any tupperware dealers, the shelter is needing tons of
smidgets for storing seperate medications or tiny air tight containers.
any avon dealers, feel free to donate anything. we want to appeal to
the raffle ticket buyers male and female, pet lover, and the average
person like all of us who just wants to win something!

We will also GLADLY accept straight donations on our paypal account,
paypal.com...pay to: ferrekitty@yahoo.com...or to our vet...Dr. Kenneth
Kimbrough, d.v.m., Kimbrough Animal Hospital, 1613 Judson Road. ,
Longview, Tx. 75601..(903) 757-5543.
Gift Certificates to Performance Foods..contact April @ 1-877-545-5462
account no.50-txww-0228,
Gift certificates from Ferretdepot.com or anything you would like to
send for the shelter's use.

Again, any items that would appeal to anyone,not just ferret specific,
but ferret specific is fabulous as well!

Thank you cards will be mailed out if u wish to disclose your address
to us, hand and paw made by myself and the fursnakes.

Please send your items to the shelter as soon as you can, email me at
[log in to unmask] if u are interested in helping or donating
something for the raffle. If you feel u are not able to get your item
here on time, its ok, send a picture of it and a clear description
and it can be sent straight to the winner, giving you more time. we
will not begin circulating the website w/the raffle on it until the
first week of February The website that u may follow the raffle on is
currently being set up by someone w/experience w/this so do not worry,
it will be done right! :D!!!

As raffle tickets are being purchased when we begin u will be emailed
the numbers of ur tickets to save on money that is sorely needed for
these fuzzies.Raffle tickets may also be purchased thru this site to
our paypal account. (you pick which item u want to buy tickets for)
It will be set up as a store and add to cart feature.

100 percent of the money collected from raffle will go straight into
the shelter or veterinary account (no overhead or paperwork to pay
off).

Once again, please, anyone that is interested in donating to the raffle
or to the shelter directly contact susie @ [log in to unmask]

Please circulate this letter to your friends, ferret groups, anyone
that might consider a donation to raffle or to the shelter directly
that live ANYWHERE. People all over the country and out of the country
are planning to recieve the raffle web site.

Please circulate this letter to your friends, ferret groups, anyone
that might consider a donation to raffle or to the shelter directly.

I can write you a reciept for your charitable donation for your taxes,
just send a self addressed envelope and the amount that the item is
worth or sells for normally.

Thank you so much in advance,
WeezleWings Ferret Sanctuary, Susie Riddle, 228 Longmont Street,
Hallsville, Tx, 75650. (903)328-9968. [log in to unmask] and

P.S. we also are gathering all the addresses we initially need to send
the raffle website too, pls email me with "add me to raffle website
sendout list" in ur subject line at either of the previous 2 email
addresses.!!!!!! Raffle will be held around the middle of February.!!!
Lots of people have requested the site to be sent to them and their
shelters,forever homes, coworkers, friends, etc.