Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:26:14 EST
Kris, please don't apologize for anything you do or don't do with the
giving tree.....you take your time and do this for the shelter babies
out of the goodness of your heart, and Ithere are so many of us who are
very grateful to you for doing so....you give these furkids a chance
to have things that their already strapped shelter moms and dads don't
have a chance to get for them, or with everything else just don't have
the financial resources for anything extra beyond the necessities of
food, litter, bedding, meds, etc...and I can understand the frustration
of a shelter who's babies don't get on the tree for one reason or
another, but I've sponsored babies every single year for the past 4 or
5 and I know you don't stop until you get every baby you've gotten word
of on that tree.......to put it in plain language, you are a blessing
to these babies and their shelter moms and dads and it is a pleasure
and an honor for us to sponsor the 9 that we were able to do this
year.....thanks to YOU.......and thank you for giving of yourself, I
know it is so very much appreciated......I hope you have a blessed
christmas.