From:
Linda Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 20:10:34 -0500
Hello, all--
My name is Linda Stuart.  Ten years ago I adopted my first fuzzy after
falling in love with them at the Georgia Renn Faire, where one of the
Morris dancers had a ferret named Trevor.  My daughter Rose Anne and I
have read the FML for about three years now, and My son Fred now has a girl
friend who owns ten of the little angels.  We live in Delmar, Delaware,
within spittin' distance of Maryland.

The FML has been very helpful to me as I have been able to get some of the
info to my vet, who likes and wants to learn more about the fuzzies.

Happy dooking,
Linda , Rose Anne,
    Pixel---queen of the hill
        Noel---mommie's Christmas angel
            Pearl---Our little "hug ho'" (Can I say that here??)