Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 10:13:48 -0400
Hi everyone -
I apologize if this has been addressed and I missed it, but...
I have two ferrets - Cosmo (male - almost 1 year) and Carmen (female -
almost 2 years).  Anyway, they get along really well and although Cosmo is
much bigger, I think Carmen is too sneaky for him to try anything.  But in
the past week or so (corresponding with warmer weather, etc), Cosmo has been
all over Carmen.  They are both neutered, so I'm wondering: is it possible
that although Cosmo is neutered that he is still going into some sort of
heat and that's why he won't leave poor Carmen alone?  Otherwise, he is
acting completely normal, but he just keeps jumping all over Carmen and
biting her neck and I think she's getting tired of it.  I would appreciate
any insight into this odd behavior of Cosmo.  Thanks!  I hope everyone and
their fuzzies are doing well!

Sincerely,
Jessica Wilson