From:
Pam Sessoms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:30:40 -0400
A few days ago, I started compiling a listing of people willing to
ferret-sit for people called to service.  It is located in the Ferret
Health List Files area, at:

There is a pointer to the Ferret Sitters For Disaster Response group at
the top of the file, to help be sure folks can look everywhere there may
be a listing.

If you've posted to the FML about your availability to sit, you have
probably received e-mail from me asking permission to include you in this
file.  Sukie has been gleaning them from the list for me (thanks, Sukie!).
If you haven't received a message from me, and you do want to be included,
please just drop me a line privately at [log in to unmask]  There
have been quite a few, and I sincerely apologize if I have missed anyone!!

And BIG, if you can use anything I've saved (and I've saved just about
everything!) in the potential creation of a file for the FML server,
just drop me a line.

Best wishes!

-Pam S.