Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 2008 23:35:35 -0400
I did not receive the September 11th issue of the FML, so in case
anyone else did not receive it, I would like to remind everyone of
MaFF's 2008 King Ranger's Faire. This is our annual fundraiser to be
held on September 20th at Borderland State Park in North Easton, MA
from 11AM to 4PM.

King Ranger and Queen Tuesday will be present as their loyal subjects
provide them with a day filled with ferret games, vendors, door prizes
and raffle baskets. Our special guest of honor this year will be Friar
Bill, who will be assisting us as MC.

Renaissance costumes are encouraged. If you need additional information
on the event (directions, etc)., please visit our website at -

http://www.maferrets.org/events/renfaire.html

Phyllis Spy
President, MaFF