From:
Dan and Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 23:10:58 EDT
The Grand Canyon State Ferret Association will be holding its first meeting
on June 20, 1998 at Gateway Park in Cave Creek, Az.  from 11:00 a.m.  to
1:00 p.m.  The park is located on Cave Creek Road and Vermeersch.  Coffee,
donuts and soft drinks will be provided, although we won't turn any
donations of the same away!  This will be a human only meeting - but please
feel free to bring lots of pictures to show off!

We will be discussing what our members and future members would like out of
the GCSFA as well as forming committees for the Spring 1999 AFA show,
upcoming ECE workshops, the Foster Care program and many more.

If coming from out of Town, spend the rest of the day meandering through the
nifty shops in and around Cave Creek.  It will not be a wasted day!

RSVP's would be appreciated, but are not necessary.

Hope to see you there!

Kathy
(602) 465-9887

There is only one best ferret in the world,
  and I have all 12 of them!