From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 08:43:03 -0500
Hi everyone,
I have a favor to ask of those who has received a set of Tazzie's Wheels.
Tazzie will have been gone 1 year on the 29th of this month.  As of
yesterday there has been 68 Tazzie Mobiles sent out.  I am looking for
updates and photo's that I can make into a scrapbook to give my husband
as a thanks for all he He's done.  He started out for Tazzie, and for
awhile kept doing it in memory of Tazzie, but they have been made now
for a long time out of love and concern for other fuzzies.  He asks every
morning if there is any updates.

On the 29th, I would like to give him as many as possible.  Once we send
a set of wheels to a baby, it's like they become our baby too.  We have
a need to know how they're doing.  Must be a parent thing lol.

Even if Tazzie's story has touched you in some way and you didn't need
a set of wheels, please email me and let me know so that I can put those
in the scrapbook too.  And if you know someone who has a set, please ask
them to email me with an update.  Richard gives so much and I'm really
excited about giving something back to him.  I'm going to be cross
posting this on several boards so I can get as many updates as possible.

Lois
missing 9
hugging 17