Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 2010 14:21:40 -0400
Marlene, my marriage is saved only if Carpet Shark Scott, himself,
has a change of heart and sets himself on an E-bay mission to obtain
a ferret penis. I have never bought a penis and I won't now. He needs
to provide said penis! I'm certain it's in the marriage contract
"somewhere".

On the subject of horse peeps. I believe we lived very similar lives. I
know one thing, most of our horsey friends lived exactly as you did. As
for us, my mother grew up with maids, I did not. Our home was imaculate
when the ferret wasn't wreaking havoc. Silver set out. Mahogany liquor
cabinet with beautiful crystal decanters decorating the top. No cobwebs
on the large crystal chandeliers. But the chicks would try to come into
the house to sleep with our sheppard, the goat would poo where ever it
roamed free, the cats yack up hair balls on the pretty carpet. As you
said, the irony was, the earthy life that ran side by side with the
snotty one. But see we weren't "farmers". No, we weren't "them". Lol!

Alexandria, you must be the only one that picked up on my mental
confusion. Of course it'd be you that would be able to translate
"Woofy jargon". Yes, you are right. I "lost" my mind and did so long
before that party I suppose. Maybe it's on E-bay with ferret peni?

Wolfy