From:
Lindsay McGinnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 11:46:45 -0500
I want to Thank everyone so much for all the emails and advice for little
Tabitha.  Unfortunately she didn't make it : ( : ( : (

My vet never mentioned anything about pepto-bismo or pediacare.  She did do
Xrays and ruled out any blockage.  She gave me a suppliment to give to her
only 3 times a day which I had to force feed her.  Obivously the vet had no
idea what she was dealing with.  I wish I would of posted earlier : ( : ( :
( I just pray that now Tori doesn't come down with it too.  Thanks again to
everyone who tried to help, Tori and I really appreciate it.

Lindsay and Tori